About the role
We are looking for a new graduate with frontend experience (Uni and personal projects) and a strong eye for detail.
You’ll work on a variety of projects, including maintaining and growing the company web products; so will need strong skills in HTML, CSS, JS and an eye for what is aesthetically pleasing. We run a number of sites on a variety of platforms for an interesting range of B2C, B2B and 3rd sector clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Web development – developing new sites and upgrading existing sites utilising HTML5, SCSS/CSS and JS
- Website management – supporting and adding new features to current client websites
The right candidate will be expected to work from our London office – please no contractors.
- Responsive, Retina-ready website building using:
- A strong attention to design detail, with the ability to create pixel perfect websites from Photoshop/Sketch files
- Some knowledge of WordPress theme development
- Knowledge of browser and device capabilities and ability to test across these
- Some previous website work to share with us
- PHP for WordPress development
- Git source control
- Clean, DRY code
- UX/UI best practices
We don’t expect you to tick all of the above boxes, so please don’t be put off; we’d still love to hear about you and your set of skills.
We are an independent branding and digital communications agency based in Old Street, London. We deliver beautiful design across print and digital platforms for a range of clients from niche retail brands to charities and asset management corporations. We strive to delight clients and audiences with results which go beyond expectations.
We have an eclectic range of interests and pastimes and are looking for a good team player. Sociable and with great taste in music, we hope that you will become an active character within our team and if you also have a love of animals (particularly small dogs called Spike) then so much the better.