About the role
We are looking for a brilliantly talented junior digital creative to join our growing team. This is an exciting role within our brilliant agency, there will be opportunities for you to have autonomy over your work, as well as solid support from senior members of the team allowing you to progress your knowledge base and career path.
Drew London is currently celebrating our 15th year of delivering exceptional creative and brands that deliver business value. Why are we successful? Simple - we love people! We believe in nurturing, supporting and championing others. Now it’s time for you to join this growing team!
About brilliant you
- Preferably experience working within a creative agency
- Work across all brands and projects for the agency, always bringing digital projects to life whether that be a web build, social media campaign, or landing page
- Ideas generation and keeping abreast of the trends
- Strong research skills and the ability to vocalise thoughts and suggestion
- Ability to manage your time across several clients and projects
- Organised and demonstrate initiative
- Rapid grasp of our studio process: Discover, Design, Deliver, Care
- Enthusiasm around design and digital trends, happy to share ideas
- Work closely with front and back-end developers to bring your creative vision to life
- Happy to explain rationales to clients, walking them through your UX and then onto bringing their brand identity to life across multiple digital platforms
- Comfortable working across Creative Suite, and preferably a strong understanding of XD and InVision or similar
- A strong understanding of all aspects of digital design, from screen sizes and pixels to accessibility and human-computer interaction.
- Overall a completely driven, and energetic passion for all things creative!
Elle Moss launched Drew London, in 2005, with the namesake of her beloved Grandfather; Major George Drew. The values that her grandfather instilled in Elle run through the very heart of Drew London today: Compassion, Generosity, Bravery and Honour.
The studio is based in the beating heart of Brixton, Elle is fiercely proud and passionate about all things Lambeth. Drew work across a diverse range of sectors; from food and beverage brands to hospitality, to education, there is never a dull moment in the world of Drew!
Due to the full-service nature of Drew, with branding at the very core, we retain clients and continuously support them on their journey. We have created multiple millionaires from the outstanding creative communications that deliver exceptional results.
We are in the process of setting up a CIC: The Moss Foundation, and would love to tell the successful candidate all about our dreams!
You will be joining a team, mostly remote, that share our values and strive for a more inclusive world.
We are fiercely passionate about helping people succeed, by delivering exceptional creative that allows brands to share their stories with the world!
We take social responsibility very seriously, we aim to:
- Make the world a more beautiful place
- Support people; together we go further
- Always be authentic, truthful & approachable.
Why do our clients choose Drew:
We 100% guarantee:
- We have a process that works
- We are empathetic, educate & empower effortlessly
- We champion our clients
- We deliver beautiful work that delivers impacts
- We’ve been delivering success for over 15 years