Salary: £35,000+ DOE
About the role
We are looking for a brilliantly talented senior creative to join our brilliant team.
This is an essential role within our brilliant agency; there will be opportunities for you to have autonomy over your work whilst working as a team alongside our developers and digital strategist.
Drew London is currently celebrating our 16th year of delivering exceptional creativity and brands that deliver business value. Why are we successful? Simple - we love people!
We believe in nurturing, supporting and championing others. Now it's time for you to join the family.
About brilliant you
- 5 years+ design experience in an agency environment
- A keen interest in and excellent understanding of branding
- Very process-driven, happy to adhere to the Drew Discovery process
- Comfortable delivering remote workshops and meetings that are energetic yet focused
- Happy to walk clients through the creative process, rationalise ideas and listen carefully to their feedback
- Passionate about working with a brilliant team of designers, developers and strategists
- Always looking for opportunities and solutions that bring our clients products/services to life
- Working across multiple projects simultaneously
- Enthusiasm around design practises, trends, and methods
- Experience in projects with both digital and physical outcomes
- Highly creative commercial design work
- Excellent verbal communication
- Art direction
- Ability to manage your time across several clients and projects
- Thorough understanding of print production processes
- Knowledge of digital production processes
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Use of Trello, Slack and FreeAgent
- Ability to advise and recruit other team members, permanent or freelance
Elle Moss launched Drew London, in 2005, with the namesake of her beloved Grandfather; Major George Drew. The values that her grandfather instilled in Elle run through the very heart of Drew London today: Compassion, Generosity, Bravery and Honour.
The studio is based in the beating heart of Brixton, Elle is fiercely proud and passionate about all things Lambeth. Drew work across a diverse range of sectors; from food and beverage brands to hospitality, to education, there is never a dull moment in the world of Drew!
Due to the full-service nature of Drew, with branding at the very core, we retain clients and continuously support them on their journey. We have created multiple millionaires from outstanding creative communications that deliver exceptional results.
We are in the process of setting up a CIC: Creative Empowerment, due to officially launch June/July 2021!
You will be joining a team, mostly remote, that share our values and strive for a more inclusive world. You’re welcome to work from home with 1 day a month (mandatory) in our Brixton studio, or work from the Brixton studios all the time if you fancy!
We are fiercely passionate about helping people succeed, by delivering exceptional creative that allows brands to share their stories with the world!
We take social responsibility very seriously, we aim to:
- Make the world a more beautiful place
- Support people; together we go further
- Always be authentic, truthful & approachable.
Why do our clients choose Drew:
We 100% guarantee:
- We have a process that works
- We are empathetic, educate & empower effortlessly
- We champion our clients
- We deliver beautiful work that delivers impacts
- We’ve been delivering success for over 16 years