Please read this document carefully before using drewlondon.co.uk
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed. By visiting www.drewlondon.co.uk, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the Data Protection Act 2018, once in force, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Drew London Ltd, 73 Central Street, London, EC1V 8BU
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Elle Moss.
2. Information we collect from you
Each time you visit our site or use our apps we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
3. Lawful basis for Processing
We only process your data when we have a lawful reason for doing so. The lawful reason we use to process your personal data may differ for each processing activity.
- The personal information that we collect so that we can provide you with the services, products or information you have requested, is processed under Legitimate Interest. This means that it is in the interests of both the data subject (yourself) and Resolver to process the data, i.e. so that your case can be raised and resolved. We have conducted a balancing test to ensure that Resolver’s interest do not outweigh those of the data subject.
- All direct marketing communications will require your consent.
4. How long we keep your data for
We keep your personal information in line with our data retention policy, and will only retain it for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it.
In certain circumstances we have a statutory obligation to keep your personal information for a set period of time for example financial information (normally 6-7 years) for financial auditing purposes.
The cookies we use may last for a single visit to our site (they are deleted from your computer when you close your browser) or may remain on your computer until you delete them or until a defined period of time has passed.
- to allow essential parts of our web site to operate for you;
- to collect information about how you use our site;
- to close your session and log you out of your account upon the expiry of a certain amount of time of inactivity.
a. Google Analytics
We may use the following Google Analytics features:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
6. Disclosure of your information
Other websites: Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7. Your Data, Your Rights
We only use your personal information for direct marketing purposes if we are allowed to do this by law or if we have your consent. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may withdraw consent at any time by contact Elle Moss at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Requests to access, change, or remove your information will be handled within 30 days.
Right of Access to your information: if you require access to the personal data we hold about you then please write to us via email@example.com
Right to Rectify your information: If you believe that the information we hold about you is incorrect then please write to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to Erase your information: If you do not want Drew to hold your personal data any longer then please write to us via email@example.com
Right to Restriction of Processing: If you believe that your personal data is inaccurate, or that Drew is processing your personal data unlawfully and you do not want your personal data erased and you wish to restrict the processing of your personal data, then please write to us via our firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to Object: If you believe that there are no legitimate grounds for processing your data or that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications, then please write to us via email@example.com
If you wish to complain to Drew then please write to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are still not satisfied with the way your complaint was handled, you can refer your complaint to UK Information Commissioner’s Office.